File Transfers and Miscellany
X Terminal Control
For an X client (such as the TotalView debugger) to display on an X-display server (such as your X terminal or workstation), the client must be authorized to connect to the server. XAUTH offers an alternative way to manage this authorization.
An approved Remote Access Request is required for U.S. citizen collaborators (non-LLNL collaborators sponsored by an LLNL employee) for the following remote access accounts: VPN-C, VPN, OTS, VPN-B. Requests for remote access are made through the EZid Identity Management System.
Foreign Nationals at LLNL
There are additional access policies and restrictions for Foreign Nationals. See Foreign Nationals at LLNL for details.
- Introduction to LC Resources tutorial covering most topics of interest to new users.
- LC OCF CZ Machine Status displays which LC CZ machines are up or down, machine load and usage information, and machine announcements.
- LC OCF RZ Machine Status displays which LC RZ machines are up or down, machine load and usage information, and machine announcements.
- Messages of the day are listed after you log in to any machine. They are specific to a machine.
- LC Quick Guide: A printable guide for new users or for those who want a handy list of resources.