For more information about any of the following consulting services that don't have contact details, contact the LC Hotline, and they will direct you to the appropriate person.
LC provides users with a variety of powerful and time-conserving ways to access, search, transfer, and archive large-scale scientific data. From custom applications that cater to the specific needs of LC customers to general data management tools useful in any situation, we have you covered.
- Looking for Data Management Services? See our Green Data Oasis pages or contact the LC Hotline to be directed to the appropriate person.
- Looking for Data Management Tools? See our Tools page.
- Performance Optimization
HPC Center Usage
We have dedicated teams of subject area experts available:
- Technical Consultants | email@example.com | or call (925) 422-4531 (offsite) or 2-4531 (onsite)
- LC Operations (24/7) | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for Visualization Services? Check out our Visualization Services page.
- Looking for Visualization Software? Check out our Visualization Software page.
LC supports the following tools in each of the CZ, RZ and SCF:
Details about the LC Atlassian Suite, including plug-ins, can be found on LC Confluence.
More information about the Atlassian Tool offerings at LLNL can be found at: https://atlassian.llnl.gov
FIS: File Transfer to iSRD / iSNSI
LC supports one way link (OWL) connections that allow one way transfers from the unclassified (EN, CZ, RZ) to the classified networks (iSNSI, iSRD) at LLNL. Full instructions can be found at: https://hpc.llnl.gov/manuals/fis
Green Data Oasis
For more information, check out our Green Data Oasis pages.
There is a Python package wheelhouse supported by Ian Lee that lives in /usr/gapps/python/wheelhouse. More information can be found on the Python Wheelhouse at LLNL page on MyConfluence.
Web Content Directories
LC provides web page hosting for CGI based web pages which can be hosted from either the lc.llnl.gov and rzlc.llnl.gov websites. These allow developers to create webpages that more complex than a simple Lorenz Portlet in MyLC.