- All production OCF and SCF LC systems share home directories that reside on global file system /g, NFS mounted from several dedicated servers.
- See EZFILES and Home Directories for details.
Parallel File Systems
Temporary File Systems
- Various temporary file systems (global and local) are for system use, temporary storage of I/O local to each machine, or large temporary storage for I/O shared among many machines.
- See EZFILES and Temporary File Systems for details.
/usr/workspace File Systems
- 1 TB of NFS mounted file space is provided for each user and group.
- These file systems are similar to home directories, but are not backed up. For details, see EZFILES and /usr/workspace File Systems.
/usr/gapps and /usr/gdata File Systems
File System Status
- The file system status displays real-time status information on LC file systems. It also shows which file systems are mounted by each cluster and file system bandwidth between clusters.